zoom inside main image
| | Part #: OSC1004
Price:£275.00 / €349.25 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Warranty: 12 Months
The iMSO-104 from Oscium is a fully featured 200MHz 16-channel logic analyser add-on for the Apple iPad, iPod touch and iPhone
- 100Mhz, 16-channel logic analyser.
- Compatible with 2V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V targets.
- Input voltage range -0.5V to +7V. Input capacitance approx 7pF.
- Sample rates from 10Hz to 100MHz.
- Maximum input frequency 30MHz square wave..
- 1000 sample capture buffer.
- Compatible with iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, IPod (3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S.
- Advanced triggering capability: 4 complex triggers with delays and 2 sub-trigger events.
- Triggering: Edge, Value, Width, I2C address, I2C data, I2C byte count, SPI count, SPI value, UART byte value.
- UART decoding: All standard speeds to 921,600bps (5-9 bits).
- I2C decoding: All speeds.
- SPI decoding: (1-16 bits) with modes 0-3 up to 25MHz.
- Parallel decoding: (1-16 bits).
- Includes two logic harnesses (each with 8 digital signals plus one ground).
- Software downloadable from the iTunes App Store.
Traditional logic analysers require you to capture large amounts of data in a buffer then zoom and filter the data to find what you are looking for.
Advanced TriggeringThe LogiScope encourages you to take a more focused approach by triggering capture on exactly what you need to look at. It provides a powerful set of complex triggers incorporating delays to let you really focus on the data you want to see.