zoom inside main image
| | Part #: OCDFLSH-SA
Price: (1 item)£370.00 / €462.50 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Price: (2 to 4 items)£245.00 / €306.25 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Price: (5 to 9 items)£174.00 / €217.50 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Price: (10 to 49 items)£149.00 / €186.25 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Price: (50 or more items)£129.00 / €161.25 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Manufacturer: Macraigor Systems LLC
Warranty: 6 Months
The Macraigor Stand-alone OCDemon Flash programmer software allows you to program Flash EPROM devices on your target board
- Supported under Windows 98/ME, NT, Win2000,XP, Vista32 Win7 (32-bit) and Win7 (64-bit).
- Separate native 64-bit application.
- Supports Intel (.hex), Motorola (.s19) and ELF (.elf) format data files.
- Works with all Macraigor Interfaces including the Wiggler, Raven, WiFiDemon, mpDemon, usbDemon, usb2Demon, usbWiggler and usb2Sprite.
- Can be licenced to Macraigor USB and Ethernet/WiFi interfaces allowing it to be used with any PC.
- Software works in DEMO mode without a licence.
The application lets you program your Flash EPROM devices via the On-Chip Debug connector (BDM or JTAG) on your target system using a Macraigor hardware interface.
Quantity DiscountsThe cost of the second and subsequent licences will automatically be calculated at GBP75 per licence.
Demonstration ModeThe OCDemon Flash software can be downloaded from this page. It operates in DEMO mode until a licence is purchased.
DEMO mode allows you to test the ERASE, FILL, BLANK CHECK, CHECKSUM, UPLOAD and VIEW MEMORY functions to be used in full.