zoom inside main image
| | Part #: SKU-001-02
Price:£81.00 / €102.87 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Warranty: 30 Days
The Amfeltec SKU-001-02 32-bit PCI Bus Extender with integrated logic supports debugging and verification of PCI boards
- The Extender is fitted with a right angle PCI test connector.
- Supports 5V and 3.3V signalling environments as well as live insertions for the plug-in board.
- Supports external power supply for the generation of all PCI voltage levels for the PCI test connector (+5V, +12V, -12V, +3.3V and VIO (may be 5V or 3.3V)).
- Power monitoring and current limiting for PCI test connector.
- Master I2C and SPI interfaces.
- The Extender is equipped with an optional test point header array with all PCI bus signals for logic analyzer hook-up. It supports high density logic analyzer adapters (Agilent E5339A, E5346A, E5351A) for fast plug-in.
- Patented mechanical design allows easy access to the connector on the UUT in any computer cases (US Patent 7,186,145).
- Supports 2U and standard computer cases.
The ex10 PCI Extender is a complete PCI debugging platform that allows easy access to logic signals, over-current protection, and hot-swap capability includes a right angle adapter to ease access to the plug in board.
Built-in Universal ByteBlaster
Supporting programming wide range of FPGA/CPLD from all major vendors
Built-in I2C/SPI Control Logic
Supports hook-up of high density Logic Analyzer probes for all PCI signals
plug-in / plug-out test PCI board with cables in any computer case (U.S. Patent 7,186,145)
What is Included?
- PCI Extender with two brackets (regular and low profile)
- Device driver for supporting test card hot swap under Windows/Linux/FreeBSD OS
- Full schematic
- VHDL source code
- User manual