zoom inside main image
| | Part #: SuperPro-5000E
Price:£1,055.00 / €1,339.85 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Warranty: 2 Years
The Xeltek SuperPro-5000E is a USB Interfaced ultra-fast economy stand-alone universal programmer, with built-in 144 Universal pin drivers
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today’s most complex devices. Universal and device independent socket adapters are available for various packages up to 144-pins.
- Over 73,000 devices from 281 plus manufacturers are supported. New devices added weekly.
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability. Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Up to 15 units can be connected to a single PC (Cluster operation) for production programming.
- The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode (fast USB 2.0 interface) or stand-alone mode. Cluster enabled for production programming.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
- Provides over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files.
- AC Adapter. Supplied with plug according to delivery address.
- Software compatible with Win-8, Win-7, Win-Vista and Win-XP (32 and 64-bit).
The SuperPro-5000E is a lower cost version of the SuperPro-5000 programmer as it does not support NAND Flash devices and customer requested device support is not available.
If you are a regular user of device programmers and need to have access to the latest device support with the ability to request support for devices as you need them then we recommend that you choose the SuperPro-5000.