zoom inside main image
| | Part #: TP120112
Price:£475.00 / €603.25 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Manufacturer: Total Phase
Warranty: 6 Months
The TP120112 Total Phase I2C Development Kit is a comprehensive and cost-effective kit that bundles together a complete set of Total Phase's industry-leading I2C development tools (Aardvark I2C/SPI interface adapter and Beagle I2C/SPI protocol analyser) and popular accessories
- Exercise target devices on an I2C bus as a master device.
- Simulate an I2C master or slave device.
- Program and verify I2C-based memory devices.
- Passively monitor an I2C bus in real-time with bit-level timing down to 20 ns.
What is Included?
- Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter (1)
- Beagle I2C/SPI/MDIO Protocol Analyser (1)
- 10-Pin Split Cables (2)
- I2C/SPI Activity Board (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB A->B cable (2)
- CD-ROM with Windows USB Drivers, Linux USB Hot Plug Configuration files, GUI Software, Software API, Example Code, Datasheets and Documentation
Now Choose Options:
Level Shifter Board (+£55
10 way Split Cable with Grabbers (+£50
People who bought this item also bought: