zoom inside main image
| | Part #: TP120212
Price:£499.00 / €633.73 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Manufacturer: Total Phase
Warranty: 6 Months
The Total Phase TP120212 SPI Development Kit from Total Phase is a comprehensive and cost-effective kit that bundles together a complete set of Total Phase's industry-leading SPI development tools and popular accessories
- Exercise target devices on an SPI bus as a master device.
- Simulate an SPI master or slave device.
- Program and verify SPI-based memory devices.
- Passively monitor an SPI bus in real-time with bit-level timing down to 20 ns.
- Software included with free updates.
- Includes a SPI Flash Demo Board.
Both beginners and advanced developers will appreciate the convenience and value of the kit for developing and debugging an SPI bus on an embedded system.
What is Included?
- Cheetah SPI Host Adapter (1)
- Beagle I2C/SPI/MDIO Protocol Analyser (1)
- High-Speed SPI Flash Demo Board (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB A->B cable (2)
- CD-ROM with Windows USB Drivers, Linux USB Hot Plug Configuration files, GUI Software, Software API, Example Code, Datasheets and Documentation
Now Choose Options:
Level Shifter Board (+£55
People who bought this item also bought: