zoom inside main image
| | Part #: SuperPro-5000
Price:£1,375.00 / €1,746.25 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Warranty: 2 Years
The SuperPRO-5000 is Xeltek's flagship programmer. It is capable of ultra high-speed programming of advanced devices such as high capacity NAND Flash devices as it incorporates a fast 32-bit RISC CPU device
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today’s most complex devices. Universal and device independent socket adapters are available for various packages up to 144-pins.
- Over 85,00 devices from 301 plus manufacturers are supported. New devices added weekly.
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Powered by an ARM7 CPU for fast programming speeds.
- Ultra fast programming speed: Programs and verifies 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds and 1GB NAND in 108 seconds.
- The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode (fast USB v2 interface) or Stand-alone.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
- Provides over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files.
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability. Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Up to 15 units can be connected to a single PC. Cluster enabled for production programming.
- Includes free customer requested device support for first year.
- AC Adapter. Supplied with plug according to delivery address.
- Software compatible with Win-8, Win-7, Win-Vista and Win-XP (32 and 64-bit).
It incorporates 144 universal pin drivers and can work in stand-alone or PC-connected mode. This makes it ideal for the lab or production (a gang version, the SuperPro-5004GP is also available). It also improves the value of the investment as larger devices can be programmed. Devices with a Vcc of 1.2V to 5V are supported.
An extensive range of adapters are available for the programmer and a 48-pin DIP adapter is included.