zoom inside main image
| | Part #: OSC1000
Price:£225.00 / €285.75 (Plus VAT at 20%)
Warranty: 12 Months
The iMSO-104 from Oscium is an oscilloscope/Logic Analyser add on for the Apple iPad, iPod touch and iPhone
- 1 analogue oscilloscope-channel, 5MHz bandwidth, 12MSPS max sample rate.
- 4 digital logic analyser-channels, 12MSPS max sample rate.
- Sampling rates from 2µ/div to 1S/div.
- Analog compensation adjustment.
- Vertical Sensitivity 50mV/div to 2V/div..
- Max input voltage x1: -8V to +13V, x10: -40V to +40V.
- AC or DC coupling.
- Trigger modes: Auto | Normal | Single Step.
- Trigger types: Analog | Digital (A, A&B, A|B, A->B).
- Measurement types: Frequency | Period | Min | Max | Mean | Peak-Peak | RMS | Positive Duty Cycle | Negative Duty Cycle | Pulse Width | Cycle Mean | Cycle RMS | Rise Time | Fall Time.
- Timebase delay: 99.99s max, Hold off: 99.99s max.
- FFT and Data Logging.
- Screen Capture-> Email and local photo library.
- Vertical and horizontal cursor measurements.
- Software downloadable from the iTunes App Store.
The Oscium iMSO-104 has been designed to work with the iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. It takes full advantage of the touch screen technology of these devices making it intuitive and easy to use.
If you use an Apple iOS device you will love the iMSO-104. It extends the ease of use you are familiar with to a serious debugging tool essential for all electronic design engineers.
Take a visit to the Apple App Store and download the software. Try it out - you don't need an instrument to see how easy it is to use!
Easy to UseThe Oscium iMSO-104 is intuitive which means you can spend more time debugging and less time fumbling with the oscilloscope controls. Here are a couple of examples:
ZoomingThe vertical and horizontal scales are simply changed by moving two fingers away from each other. To zoom out, simply pinch the screen moving two fingers towards each other.
Repositioning ChannelsBoth the analog and digital channels are also easy to reposition. Touch and swipe the desired channel to any position on the screen to customise your display.
Fast, Free UpdatesBecause the iMSO-104 functionality is controlled by a free downloaded app from the iTunes App Store, enhancements can easily be managed by simply updating your app. For example, Oscium have already added features such as a FFT function, configuration saving etc. Oscium prides itself on being responsive to customer needs.