iDSO-1070A 2-ch 70MHz, 6K PC DSO
The iDSO-1070A is a two channel, 70MHz digital storage oscilloscope which has been designed to be controlled by a Windows PC, Android and IoS phones and tablets.
Communication with devices is achieved by WiFi or USB cable. There is no need for external power as the unit is powered by an internal lithium battery with up to 4 hours operation between charges, making it ideal for use in the field. Furthermore, if the Wifi interface is chosen, there will be galvanic isolation between the iDSO1070 and the controlling device, making it safe to use in high-voltage or dangerous situations.
The iDSO1070A is robust, being built within an anodised aluminium case. It is also small, making it very portable.
- 2-channel oscilloscope with 6K memory depth. Max input voltage 35V dc, pk-pk
- 70MHz bandwidth, 250MSa/s sample rate for one channel, 125MSa/s for 2 channels
- USB and WiFi interfaces
- Use with a PC, laptop, Android or IOS devices (tablet, phone)
- Supports Win10, Win8, Win7 and Vista
- Build-in lithium battery with four hours typical use on a single charge
- 20 different automatic measurement functions with PASS/FAIL
- FFT spectrum analyser
- Eaveform averaging, lightness control, reverse, add, subtract, multiply, divide and X-Y display
- Measured data can be exported in Excel, BMP or JPG formats
- Robest anodised aluminium alloy case with good heat and abrasion resistance
- Small, making it very portable.
iDSO1070A User Manual
- iDSO1070A oscillocope (1)
- Mains to DC power adapter (1)
- USB cable (1)
- PP90 x1/x10 passive scope leads (2)
- Printed User Guide (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!