3724A 250W Programmable DC Electronic Load
The Array Electronic 3724A programmable electronic load is an affordable single input programmable DC electronic load with a dissipation capacity up to 250W.
- Rated at 0-40A and 0-80V DC.
- Maximum Power dissipation 400W at 40° C
- 4 basic functions: CC, CV, CR, and CP ; and 8 basic test modes: CCL, CCH, CV, CRL, CRM, CRH, CPV, CPC
- High-speed sequence, high-speed transient, short-circuit, battery discharge and other auxiliary functions
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6V at the load's full rated current
- Programmable current slew rate
- Excellent protection assures high reliability in the most complicated of test environments
- Multiple groups of parameters and lists can be saved and recalled
- Ruggedised structure, user-friendly design and convenient operation
- Supports SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation) and LabVIEW, and provides necessary PC software
- Units can be connected in parallel to increase capacity. Each unit must be set to constant current mode
- RS-232C Interface.
- Includes an USB to RS-232C interface cable.
The 3724A electronic load is suitable for:.
- Power supply testing and calibration
- Load driver testing
- Automatic test equipment
- Battery discharge testing
- Fuel cell testing
- Generator testing
All units are tested before leaving the factory and a Test certificate is included with each instrument. If you require a unit that has been tested within the last month with a valid Calibration Certificate this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Array 3723A Electronic Load (1)
- Power Cable (1)
- Printed User Manual (1)
- CDROM with configuration Software (1)
- Removable Handles (2)
- USB to RS-232C Interface cable (1)