3D Motion Click Board™
The 3D Motion Click Board™ carries Microchip's MM7150 9-axis sensor fusion motion module. It's a complete self contained solution comprising a 3-axis accelerometer, a gyroscope, a magnetometer, and a SSC7150 motion coprocessor.
- Based on the Microchip MM7150 motion module
- 9-axis sensor fusion motion module
- SSC7150 integrated motion coprocessor
- Fixes the potential drawbacks of each individual sensor
- Host interface via I2C
- Uses a 3.3V power supply only
- Cost effective solution
- Small form factor ideal for embedded applications
- Low Power Modes
- In-use calibration of all sensors
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: Microchip's MM7150 Motion Module
MM7150 chip is a complete self-contained solution for integrating motion and positioning data into a wide range of applications. It comprises of a 3-axis accelerometer, a gyroscope, a magnetometer, and a SSC7150 motion coprocessor. This small form factor 16-pin module is ideal for embedded applications.
Integrated Motion Coprocessor
The MM7150 module incorporates a Bosch BMC150 accelerometer and a Bosch BMG160 gyroscope, and a Microchip's SSC7150 motion coprocessor. The motion coprocessor fixes the potential drawbacks of each individual sensor by using sensor algorithms. It suppresses magnetic distortion, cancels gyroscope drift, and performs in-use background calibrations of all sensors.
I2C Communication Interface
3D Motion Click can be connected to a target board MCU via the I2C interface, at speeds up to 400 KHz. To provide additional functionality to the design, the user can also use WAKE and RESET pins (in place of default mikroBUS AN and RST respectively), as well as an interrupt pin (INT).
- 3D Motion Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)