6DOF IMU Click Board
6DOF IMU click carries ST's LSM6DS33TR 6-axis inertial measurement unit comprising a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer.
- Based on the MAX21105 6-axis IMU (gyro + accel)
- 3-axis gyroscope: full-scale range of
- 3-axis accelerometer: full-scale range of
- 512-byte FIFO buffer
- Uses 3.3V power supply only
- Communicates through mikroBUS SPI or I2C interface
- 3 set of jumpers: INT SEL, COMM SEL, and ADDR SEL
- Extended Operating Temperature: -40
- Low and linear gyroscope zero-rate level drift over temperature, and low gyroscope phase delay
- Fit for both flight and camera platforms stabilization
- Ready-to-use software examples save development time
- RoHS Compliant
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
6DOF IMU click carries ST’s LSM6DS33TR 6-axis inertial measurement unit comprising a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer. The chip is a highly accurate 6 DOF inertial measurement unit with long-term stable operation over a wide range of temperatures. It is suitable for designing platform stabilisation systems, for example in cameras and drones. The board communicates with the target MCU either through I2C or SPI interfaces (along with an additional INT pin).
- 6DOF IMU Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!