8x8 B Click Board
Introduce a blue serial 8x8 LED matrix display to your design with the 8x8 B click. This display add-on board in the MikroBUS form factor incorporates an 8-digit MAX7219 LED display driver module as well as 64 (8x8) blue-coloured LEDs. This clock board is designed to communicate with the target board MCU through four MikroBUS SPI lines (DIN, DOUT, CLK and CS).
The serially-interfaced MAX7219 LED display driver features an on-chip BCD code-B decoder, digital and analog brightness control, and an 8x8 static RAM that stores each digit. 8x8 B click makes an ideal choice for bar graph displays, industrial controllers, led matrix displays, and panel meters. It is available in a range of other colour options including red, green, and yellow.
- Based on the Maxim MAX7219 LED display driver module
- 64 Blue SMD LEDs
- Communicates via mikroBUS SPI interface
- Drive common-cathode LED display
- BCD code-B decoder
- 8x8 static RAM
- Analog and digital brightness control
- Integrated LED driver
- Designed to use 5V power supply only (but can be used with 3.3V MCUs)
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
MAX7219 is serial input/output common-cathode display driver that interface microprocessors to 7-segment numeric LED displays of up to 8 digits, bar-graph displays, or 64 individual LEDs. It features an on-chip BCD code-B decoder, an 8x8 static RAM, analog and digital brightness control, and a 150
- 8x8 Blue LED Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!