9DOF Click Board
The 9DOF Click Board carries ST??s LSM9DS1 inertial measurement module that combines a 3D accelerometer, a 3D gyroscope and a 3D magnetometer into a single device outputting so called nine degrees of freedom data.
- Based on the ST LSM9DS1 with 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis magnetometer in single device
- Measures full scale
- I2C communication interface
- Individual sensors can be powered down to reduce consumption
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Uses a 3.3 power supply only
- 16-bit resolution
- Programmable interrupt generators
- Embedded FIFO
- Multiple interrupt lines
- Selectable I2C address
IC/Module: LSM9DS1 Inertial Module
9DOF click carries ST’s LSM9DS1 inertial measurement module that combines a 3D accelerometer, a 3D gyroscope and a 3D magnetometer into a single device outputting so called nine degrees of freedom data (3-axis acceleration, angular velocity and heading), in 16-bit resolution. 9DOF click communicates with the target MCU through the mikroBUS I2C interface (SCL and SDA) with additional functionality provided by the programmable Interrupt (INT) pin, as well as the Enable (EN) pin. The IC has multiple interrupt lines which can be accessed through jumpers on the click board. I2C addresses are specified in the same manner. The board uses a 3.3 power supply only.
- 9DOF Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!