Accel2 Click Board
Accel 2 click carries ST??s LIS3DSH IC, a low-power factory-calibrated three-axis accelerometer which embeds a FIFO buffer and two programmable state machines.
- Based on the ST LIS3DSH three-axis linear accelerometer device
- Communication through I2C/SPI digital output interface
- Embedded FIFO buffer and programmable state machines
- 16-bit data output
- Self-test capability
- Two set of jumpers
- Dynamically selectable full-scale:
- Use a 3.3V power supply only
- Ultra low-power consumption
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- RoHS and
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
The Accel 2 click carries a LIS3DSH chip based on MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) technology. This 3-axis linear accelerometer has an embedded first in, first out (FIFO) buffer and two programmable state machines.
The 3-Axis Accelerometer measures acceleration forces, and includes three separate internal accelerometers mounted orthogonally. .
Two Programmable State Machines for Motion Pattern Recognition
The Accel 2 click features two built-in programmable state machines that allow user to execute gesture recognition. It sends interrupt signals when it recognizes user-defined motion patterns, including shaking, double shaking, turning upside down, and things like that. Thus, it makes a great option for developing motion-based user interfaces. .
Selectable Communication Interface: I2C or SPI
The X, Y, Z values on the board are communicated to the target board MCU through either the mikroBUS SPI or I2C interfaces. You can also switch between SPI (CS#, SCK, SDO, SDI) and I2C (SCL, SDA) interface. The interrupt INT pins can be programmed to respond to user defined movement patterns. .
- Accel 2 Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!