ADC3 Click Board
ADC3 Click Board™ carries Microchip™ MCP3428 16-bit multi-channel analog-to-digital converter. The Click Board™ has four pairs of screw terminals on-board, letting you access the chip™ four differential input channels.
- Based on the Microchip MCP3428 ADC device
- Multichannel 16-bit ADC
- Maximum sample rate up to 240 SPS
- Up to 16 bits of resolution
- Selectable I2C addresses
- 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Built-in gain amplifier; gains of 1, 2, 4, 8
- Automatic offset and gain error calibration
- Supports I2C serial interface with user configurable addresses
- Low-noise; High accuracy
- Extended temperature range: -40
- Low current consumption, 135
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: Microchip's MCP3428 16-bit multichannel ADC
MCP3428 is a four channel analog-to-digital converter with programmable data rate options. Offering up to 16 bits of resolution and up to 240 samples per second (SPS), MCP3428 communicates using the two-wire I2C compatible serial interface. It is an ideal choice for varied high-accuracy, high-speed data conversion applications.
Resolution or Speed'
Depending on whether the user's primary concern is high resolution or high speed, the user can choose from different modes once the signal is ready for processing. At 16 bits, the chip can output conversion results at 15 SPS. At 14 bits, the chip can output conversion results at 60 SPS. Maximum conversion speed is achieved in 12-bit mode,
- ADC 3 Click Board (12)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)