AlphaNum G Click Board
Embed your design with a two-digit green 14-segment alphanumeric display using the AlphaNum G Click Board™. The Click Board™ features two TLC5926 16-bit constant-current LED sink drivers. It contains 16-bit shift register and data latches, which convert serial input data into parallel output format. It has a dual-character LED 14-segment display (also known as a starburst display) with two additional segments for decimal points or periods.
Designed for displaying both letters and numbers, it provides clear, legible LED display. The G in the name of this Click Board™ stands for green. AlphaNum G Click Board™ communicates with the target board via MikroBUS RST, CS, SCK, MISO, MOSI, PWM and INT pins (marked here as LE2, LE1, CLK, DOUT, DIN, NUMSEL and NUMSEL# respectively). It is designed to support either a 3.3V or 5V power supply, selectable through solder jumper.
- 16-Bit Constant-Current LED Sink Driver: TLC5926
- Dual character 14-segment display
- Two additional segments for commas
- Two TLC5926 16-bit shift registers
- Output Current Adjusted By External Resistor
- 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Constant Output Current Range: 5 mA to 120 mA
- Constant Output Current Invariant to Load Voltage Change
- Open-Load and Shorted-Load Detection
- Clear and legible LED display
- Suitable for displaying both letters and digits
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers