A2B® Adapter Board Enclosure.
Note: The A2B® Adapter Board is not included with the enclosure.
- $119.91 Including 20% UK VAT*
The Total Phase A2B® Bus Monitor includes everything needed to Monitor and Analyse the Automotive Audio Bus (A2B®). The tool has been developed in collaboration with Analog Devices, Inc, the creators of A2B®
The Monitor includes the Total Phase PROMIRA™, a high-performance tool for stimulating and analysing serial buses, an A2B®Bus Monitor, level 1 application, an A2B®Adapter Board used to interface to the A2B®Bus and the Data Centre Bus Analyser Software.
Note: A2B® and Automotive Audio Bus® are registered trademarks of Analog Devices, Inc.
- $1440.21 Including 20% UK VAT*
The Total Phase A2B®Bus Monitor Application provides unprecedented access to the A2B®system. It non-intrusively sniffs A2B®data on the in-vehicle audio line, giving users a real-time view into A2B®traffic on the bus. Additional features include:.
- Ability to decode and disassemble A2B®superframes into control data and I2S/TDM audio data for easy debugging.
- Full reporting on Interrupts and GPIO handshakes are correlated into the data capture.
- Node Topology view allowing quick visualization of all nodes on the (A2B® bus.
- Option to display and export all node configuration settings to validate node initialization.
- Support for 28 simultaneous audio channels, including live audio levels and audio visualization tools
- $1008.89 Including 20% UK VAT*
The A2B® Adapter Board provides an independent AD2428-based bus monitor that can be used to monitor A2B® systems.
It is designed for use with the Total Phase PROMIRA™, configured with the A2B®Bus Monitor: Level 1 Application.
Note: A2B® and Automotive Audio Bus are registered trademarks of Analog Devices, Inc.
- $530.87 Including 20% UK VAT*
The A2B® cable is a 30 cm, unshielded twisted pair cable. One end of the cable terminates in a Mini50 connector to connect to the A2B®Adapter Board. The other end terminates in a DuraClik connector for each connections to the full range of Analog Devices A2B® demo boards. The pins of the connectors are crossed, meaning that pin 1 of the Mini50 connector is connected to pin 2 of the DuraClik connector and vice versa.
- $118.66 Including 20% UK VAT*
This A2B® cable is a 30, centimetre, unshielded twisted pair cable. One end of the cable terminates in a Mini50 connector to connect to the A2B® Adapter Board. The other end provides un-terminated tinned ends.
Since the A2B® specification does not define a standard connector, the un-terminated ends allows users to attach any connector necessary for their application.
- $106.17 Including 20% UK VAT*