Angle Click Board
The Angle Click Board is a simple and compact accessory board featuring an A1332 contactless high resolution angle position sensor. Based on CVH (Circular Vertical Hall) technology, it detects the vector of a nearby magnetic field in a 360?? two-dimensional plane parallel to the surface of the chip. It is used with a rotating bipolar magnetic target. It also comprises of an on-chip EEPROM technology for flexible programming of calibration parameters. Angle click offers precise angle measurements with a refresh rate of 32 micro seconds and 12-bit resolution. The user can configure the output dynamic range, output scaling, and filtering. Designed for digital systems, Angle click uses the MikroBUS I2C interface (SCL, SDA) for communication with the target board microcontroller. It is designed to operate using either a 3.3V or a 5V power supply.
With such features, Angle click is an ideal choice for electronic power steering, torsion bar, digital potentiometer, and other applications.
- Based on the A1332, a 360
- On-board EEPROM for storing calibration data
- Uses a I2C communication interface
- Refresh Rate: 1 sample every 32
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- Designed for 3.3V or 5V power supply
- CVH (Circular Vertical Hall) technology
- Digital I2C output
- Linearization features enable use in off-axis applications
- Compatible with in on-axis and off-axis applications
IC/Module: A1332 Precision Hall Effect Angle Sensor IC
A1332 is a 360
- Angle Cliock Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!