Arduino MEGA Click Board Shield
With the immense popularity of Arduino UNO Click Board™ shield, MikroElektronika has gone even further with the release of Arduino Mega Click Board™ shield.
- An extension to Arduino UNO click shield and other Arduino-compatible boards
- Three mikroBUS sockets - unrivalled Arduino expansion!
- Four serial ports
- Compatible with the Arduino Mega connector
- Allows to connect more than 170 different click boards
- Easy way to add different functionality to your design
- RoHS compliant
Smooth Integration and Great Compatibility
In size and shape, the Arduino Mega Click Shield is designed for an exact fit with Arduino Mega for smooth integration. However, it is compatible with a huge range (more than 150) of Arduinos-compatible boards that share the same shield interface. Now, you can combine quite a few Click Board™s that work on serial communication without conflicts.
Stacks Up Against the UNO
Substituting to MEGA format offers more space for the addition of the third mikroBUS socket, as opposed to two in UNO. Arduino Mega Click shield offers 256KB of Flash compared to Uno's 32KB, 8KB of SRAM vs Uno's 2KB, and 54 digital I/Os vs Uno's 14. Not just a little bigger size, you get everything a little better! .
Add Specific Functionality: Easily and Quickly
This simple and small Click Board™ allows user to easily add functionalities to the design, ranging from audio to motor control, sensors to displays, communication to fibre optics, or even speech recognition.
- Arduino MEGA Click Shield (1)