AVRPLC16 v6 PLC System
The AVRPLC16 v6 PLC System is a full-featured development platform intended for developing and designing industrial, home or office control devices using Atmel AVR microcontroller.
This AVR based PLC system is controlled by ATMEGA32 microcontroller which is connected to 8 MHz oscillator and the rest of the board peripherals. The microcontroller can be replaced by any other AVR microcontroller with a similar pinout. The development system features numerous modules using different communication modules, such as RS-485, RS-232, Ethernet, etc. Along with them, it also has ADC module, RTC module, and MMC/SD connector.
The AVRPLC16 v6 PLC System comes equipped with an on-board USB 2.0 AVR programmer that has been specifically designed for In-Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP). This development board also supports Telit GSM/GPRS modules: GM862-GPS, GM862-QUAD-PY, and GM862-QUAD. The AVRPLC16 v6 PLC System is connected to Ethernet via on-board ENC28J60 to provide network connectivity. The board even has mounting ports for antenna cables and screw terminals for adding a speaker and a microphone. It features 8 opto-inputs and 16 relays (for currents up to 16A).
- PLC Development system for AVR MCU-based control and automation applications.
- Supports Telit GM862-GPS module with antennas (optional)
- 8 opto-inputs and 16 relays
- Ethernet module that uses SPI communication
- Power supply voltage: 12-22V AC or 16-30V DC
- USB 2.0 in-system programmer module built in
- 3.3V voltage regulator on-board
- Windows certified drivers
The AVRPLC16 v6 PLC System features the ATmega32 microcontroller in DIP40 package. This low-power 8-bit AVR microcontroller includes 32 KB flash memory, 1024 KB EEPROM memory, as well as an 8-channel 10-bit ADC. It can be easily replaced with another microcontroller in DIP40 package ,
- AVRPLC16 v6 PLC System with ATMEGA32 microcontroller (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- CD with software, drivers, and examples in C, BASIC, and Pascal (1)
- Full colour printed documentation
- Sturdy Protective packaging
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!