BBF-16W Backup-Boot Flash
At the connection on board, the BBF tool will automatically disable the Main Serial Flash that does not need to be unsoldered. The BBF tool can be connected to the application with: - A BBF cable (included) to the application 2X5 2.54mm pin header - The BBF Test Clip-SO16W (to be purchased separately) to be connected on the Main Serial flash package soldered on board (no need of connector). The Serial Flash can be easily changed manually thanks to the SO16W socket or even updated by connecting our.
- Backup Boot Flash Module with SO16W socket (BBF-16W) (1)
- BBF cable with 2.54mm pitch 2x5 female header (1)
- SO16 Connection Adaptor for BBF (1)
- 1.27mm 2x8 cable with female header (1)
- 1.27mm 2x8 SMT male header (2)