Total Phase Beagle I2C / SPI Analyser
The Beagle™ I2C / SPI analyser from Total Phase is probably one of the best known I2C/SPI analysers on the market and is used by many worldwide electronics companies. It has been designed specifically for developing an I2C, SPI, or MDIO based products. This small and portable analyser delivers high-performance monitoring solution of bus signals and is an ideal companion for engineers working in the field or in the lab.
The Beagle™ also displays data in real-time onscreen so you can instantly see data as it is being sent.
- The Beagleâ„¢ I2C/SPI analyser non-intrusively sniffs I2C traffic up to 4 MHz
- Non-intrusively monitor SPI up to 24 MHz
- Non-intrusively monitor MDIO up to 2.5 MHz
- Real-Time Data Capture and Display - Watch I2C, SPI and MDIO packets as they occur on the bus
- Bit-level timing down to 20 ns resolution
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
- Includes free Data Center analysis software
- Low Cost
Unique Real-Time Data Display
Data captured by the Beagle™ is instantly displayed onscreen. This is especially useful when capturing slow data from HMI devices; the effect of a change can then instantly be seen. Traditional analysers capture data in real-time but only display it when the capture buffer if full, or the capture stopped manually.
Non-intrusive capture I2C, SPI, and MDIO data
Compatible with all leading operating systems, the Beagle™ I2C/SPI analyser provides a low cost solution of monitoring I2C, SPI or MDIO buses. The Beagle™ Analyser comes with full function monitoring tools to be used as an I2C Analyzer to 4MHz, an SPI Analyzer to 24MHz and an MDIO Analyzer to 2.5 MHz.
Thanks to the high-impedance inputs to the device, the analyser does not affect the system being tested and also prevents the occurrence of distortion in the test results. Simply attach the Beagle™ analyzer inline to passively capture the data traffic to the target devices.
Nearly Limitless Capture
High-Speed USB 2.0
This Beagle™ I2C/SPI analyser is fitted with a high speed USB 2.0 interface that means that the data captured is transmitted at high speed (480 Mbps) directly to the computer. The USB interface also supplies the power to the analyser so you do not need an external power supply.
Low Cost - Affordable
Using an USB to I2C Host Interface and I2C Bus Analyser to Prototype Embedded Systems
Introducing Data Center 3.0, Protocol Analysis Software for The Beagle Analyser
- Beagleâ„¢ I2C/SPI/MDIO analyzer unit (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB A->B cable (1)
- Latest software version is downloadable and updated free of charge