Beagle I2C / SPI Analyser
The Total Phase Beagle I2C/SPI analyser is probably one of the best I2C/SPI analysers on the market. It has been designed specifically for developing an I2C, SPI, or MDIO based products. This small and portable analyser delivers high performance monitoring solution of bus signals and is an ideal companion for engineers working in the field or in the lab.
The powerful Data Center application software, supplied with the instrument is regularly enhanced and can be downloaded free of charge.
- Non-intrusively monitor I2C traffic up to 4 MHz
- Non-intrusively monitor SPI up to 24 MHz
- Non-intrusively monitor MDIO up to 2.5 MHz
- Real-Time Data Capture and Display - Watch I2C, SPI and MDIO packets as they occur on the bus
- Bit-level timing down to 20 ns resolution
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
- Includes free Data Center analysis software
- Low Cost
Non-intrusive capture I2C, SPI, and MDIO data
Compatible with all leading operating systems, the Beagle I2C/SPI analyser provides a low cost solution of monitoring I2C, SPI or MDIO buses. The Beagle Analyser comes with full function monitoring tools to be used as an I2C Analyzer to 4MHz, an SPI Analyzer to 24MHz and an MDIO Analyzer to 2.5 MHz.
Thanks to the high-impedance inputs of the device, the analyser does not affect the system being tested and also prevents the occurence of distortion in the test results. Simply attach the Beagle analyzer inline to passively capture the data traffic to the target devices.
Nearly Limitless Capture
High-Speed USB 2.0
This Beagle analyser is based on the high speed USB 2.0 interface that means that the data captured is transmitted at high speed (480 Mbps) directly to the computer. The USB interface also supplies the power to the analyser so you do not need any external power adapter. .
Low Cost - Affordable
Using an USB to I2C Host Interface and I2C Bus Analyser to Prototype Embedded Systems
Introducing Data Center 3.0, Protocol Analysis Software for The Beagle Analyser
- Beagle I2C/SPI/MDIO analyzer unit (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB A->B cable (1)
- Latest software version is downloadable and updated free of charge
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!