Beagle I2C / SPI Analyser
Non-intrusive capture I2C, SPI, and MDIO data
Compatible with all leading operating systems, the Beagle I2C/SPI analyser provides a low cost solution of monitoring I2C, SPI or MDIO buses. The Beagle I2C/SPI Analyser comes with full function monitoring tools and non-intrusively monitors I2C up to 4 MHz, SPI up to 24 MHz and MDIO up to 2.5 MHz.
Thanks to the high-impedance inputs of the device, the analyser does not affect the system being tested and also prevents the occurence of distortion in the test results. Simply attach the Beagle I2C/SPI analyser inline to passively capture the data traffic to the target devices.
Nearly Limitless Capture
High-Speed USB 2.0
This Beagle I2C/SPI analyser is based on the high speed USB 2.0 interface that means that the data captured is transmitted at high speed (480 Mbps) directly to the computer. The USB interface also supplies the power to the analyser so you do not need any external power adapter.
The low cost makes it affordable for a company to provide every developer with their own analyser. The benefits of every developer having their own analyser are:
- Less time wasted because developers do not have to share analysers or go to the lab to debug simple problems.
- Less wasted time means higher productivity because developers can identify and fix problems quickly and easily with less down-time.
- Higher productivity means shorter development cycles. Projects get done on time and on budget.
You will never have to worry about being out of step with the latest software features. Eligible software and firmware upgrades are always freely available in the Downloads section of this page.
Using an USB to I2C Host Interface and I2C Bus Analyser to Prototype Embedded Systems
Introducing Data Center 3.0, Protocol Analysis Software for The Total Phase Beagle
- Beagle I2C/SPI/MDIO unit (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB A->B cable (1)
- Latest software version is downloadable free of charge
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!