Total Phase Beagle™ USB 480 Power - Ultimate
As USB devices continue to grow in number and complexity, developers need their monitoring and analysis tools to keep pace. The Beagle™.
- Real-time data analysis and display USB 2.0 Low/Full and High speed
- Automatic bus speed detection
- USB 2.0 advanced triggering system with up to 8 states and hardware filtering
- Capture traces to > 25GB with 256 MB internal hardware buffer
- Real-time class decoding of HID, Audio, Video, Still Image, Printer, Storage, Hib, Network, Mobile and CDC
- Real-time graphing of VBUS current and voltage
- Interactive bi-directional correlation of current/voltage values with USB data
USB 2.0 Monitoring
High Speed, 480 Mbps
Full Speed, 12 Mbps
Low Speed, 1.5 Mbps.
Target Device Port
USB 2.0 Type A receptacle.
Target Host Port
USB 2.0 Type B receptacle.
Analysis Port (connects to PC)
USB 2.0 Type B receptacle
Analyser is bus-powered.
Digital I/O Port
Mini DIN 9 connector
4 inputs, 4 outputs, 1 ground
Digital inputs are rated for 3.3 V and max 30 MHz
Digital outputs are rated for 3.3 V and 10 mA.
Peak Current: 3 A (transient)
Peak Voltage: 20 V (transient).
W x D x L: 70 mm x 26 mm x 114 mm (2.76 in x 1.02 in x 4.49 in).
97.5 g (0.21 lbs).
10 to 35 °C (50 to 95 Ult.
Total Phase demonstrates the Beagle USB 480 Power Analyser
A Live Demonstration of the Beagle USB 480
Debugging USB Traffic Using the Beagle USB 480 Real-time Analyser
- Beagleâ„¢ USB 480 Ultimate Power Protocol Analyzer unit (1)
- 1.8m (6 ') USB A->B cable (1)
- 304mm (1') USB A->B cable (1)
- 457mm (1.5') Mini-DIN 9 Digital I/O cable (1)
- Latest software version is downloadable free of charge