Beagle USB 480 USB 2.0 Analyser
The Beagle USB 480 from Total Phase is a High-speed USB 2.0 bus monitor that non-intrusively analyzes high-speed USB-bus states and traffic in real-time basis. This analyzer features real-time USB class-level decoding and captures and interactively displays traffic passing through the USB port at 16.7 ns resolution.
- Non-intrusively monitor High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps)
- Real-time USB class-level decoding with the Data Center Software
- Two capture modes: LiveDisplay
- High-speed USB chirp detection
- Robust automatic speed detection
- Hardware-based packet suppression
- Digital inputs and outputs for synchronising with external logic
- Detect suspend/resume events and unexpected signals
- Includes 64MB capture memory
- Free firmware updates via USB - future proofing your investment
- Data Center Software can be downloaded free of charge with free updates
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
Real-time capture and delayed-download capture
The Beagle USB 480 analyser has two different capture modes, real-time capture and delayed download capture. Real-time mode allows you to see all the high-speed data transfer as it happens over a USB. The capture size in real-time mode is virtually infinite and is only limited by the RAM available on the computer used for analysis.The delayed-download mode is designed for cases when the Beagle USB 480 and the target device, both are connected on the same high-speed bus. The Beagle analyser consumes very less USB bandwidth in this case and thus does not hampers the operation of the target device.
USB Class-Level Decoding
Real-time USB class-level decoding in the Data Center Software is available with the Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyser. .
High-Speed USB Chirp Detection
The Beagle USB 480 analyser features an integrated 64Mb buffer that stores all the information of the traffic. It has high transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps and also features high-speed USB chirp detection that allows this analyser to capture and display the K and J chirp patterns used in high-speed speed negotiations.
Automatic Speed Detection
The Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyser is able to robustly and reliably detect the correct speed of the USB data it is monitoring.
Delayed Download Mode
The delayed-download mode is designed for cases when the Beagle USB 480 and the target device are both connected on the same high-speed bus. The Beagle analyser consumes very less USB bandwidth in this case and thus does not hamper the operation of the target device.
Hardware-based packet suppression
A hardware input filter is available to suppress packets in order to reduce the amount of data captured. The filter can remove empty packet pairs such as IN/NAK and PING/NAK pairs.
Digital I/O for synchronizing
For easy identification of problems, the Beagle USB 480 comes with four digital inputs, which allow you capture USB data from the target device, along with additional hardware events. .
The four digital outputs available on the analyzer match the pattern captured data along with idle bus states. .
Detect Bus Events and Unexpected Signals
The Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyser can intelligently detect suspend and resume events as well as unexpected signals on the bus.
Get packet-level timing with 16.67 ns resolution.
The Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyser comes complete with software. Additional discounts are available for larger volumes. .
The low cost makes it affordable for a company to provide every developer with their own analyser. The benefits of every developer having their own analyser are: .
- Less time wasted because developers do not have to share analysers or go to the lab to debug simple problems.
- Less wasted time means higher productivity because developers can identify and fix problems quickly and easily with less down-time.
- Higher productivity means shorter development cycles. Projects get done on time and on budget.
By saving a day of engineering time, the Beagle USB 480 analyser will have paid for itself. .
Once you have started working with the Beagle USB 480, you do not have to worry about it getting outdated due to old firmware and compatibility concerns. This analyser is field upgradeable via the USB connection and for software and firmware upgrades, leaving you tension-free about falling back with latest software features.
A Live Demonstration of the Beagle USB 480
Debugging USB Traffic Using the Beagle USB 480 Real-time Analyser
- Beagle USB 480 Analyser (1)
- 1.8m (6 ft) USB A->B cable (1)
- 0.3m (1 ft) USB A->B cable (1)
- 0.5m (1.5 ft) Mini-DIN 9 Digital I/O cable (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!