Beagle USB 5000 v2 SuperSpeed Ultimate Edition
- Non-intrusively monitor USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 simultaneously
- 4 GB on-board buffer with live data streaming to the analysis computer
- Real-time USB class-level decoding with the Data Center Software
- Precise timing down to 2 ns resolution
- Match/Action trigger and filter system
- USB 3.0 downlink enables longer captures
- Enable advanced sync to monitor applications requiring multiple analysers
- Automatic support for data scrambling, spread spectrum clocking, polarity inversion, and receiver detection
- Multiple digital inputs and outputs for synchronizing with external devices
- Fully supports Windows XP (32-bit, SP2+), Vista (32 and 64-bit), Win 7 (32 and 64-bit) and Win 8(32 and 64-bit)
- Fully supports Linux RHEL 5 - Kernel 2.6+ (32 and 64-bit)
- Fully supports Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (32 and 64-bit) and 10.6 Snow Leopard (32 and 64-bit)
- Two Year Product Warranty
True Interactive Real-Time Performance
The Beagle USB 5000 v2 Ultimate is a great analyser tool that non-intrusively monitors the USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 and allows you to interact and analyse the data as and when it is captured on the bus. You do not have to wait for the data to be downloaded and parsed, just connect Beagle to the USB port of your computer and see the data transfer immediately.
Fast Data Analysis
Filter and quickly search for data of interest while the capture is still running. Utilize the real-time statistics function of the Data Center Software to view packets and errors on the bus.
The Beagle USB 5000 v2 allows you to create flexible, state-based event triggers with a maximum of 8 independent states and 6 matches for each state for USB 2.0 captures. Match/Action triggering and filtering function allow you to trigger the capture, filter data, or set external triggers by matching data patterns, packet types, error types, and more.
Unlimited Capture Sizes
Although the on-board buffer memory of 2GB of allows you to store a lot of data on the analyser, the actual amount of data that you can capture depends on the buffer of computer under analysis. As USB traffic is transmitted in bursts, the Beagle analyser easily catches up with USB traffic and frees the buffer memory for capturing more analysis data.
Some applications require multiple analysers for monitoring the data transfer across the system. For such cases you can simply take advantage of the advanced sync feature and create a multi-analyser scenario to measure the latency across the system with utmost precision, which was previously impossible to attain.
Real-Time USB Class-level Decoding with the Data Center Software
This analyser comes with a Data Center Software that allows you to analyse data in real-time, while the capture is still running. This software also provides Class-level data decoding that makes understanding the USB data easier. Although the Data Center Software supports a number of USB classes, if you are using a class that is not specified in the list, you can save the USB configuration and apply decoding after capturing the data completely. The Data Center Software also allows you to easily share the data you captured with your colleagues all over the world.
Rapidly Capture USB Traffic using a Total Phase Beagle and the Data Center Software
Using the Advanced Trigger Facility of The Beagle USB 5000 v2 USB Analyser
Total Phase: Debug and Capture USB 3.0 Traffic in 90 Seconds
Total Phase: Introducing USB 3.0 and the Beagle USB 5000 SuperSpeed Analyser
- Beagle USB 5000 SuperSpeed Ultimate Protocol Analyser (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB 2.0 A->B cable (1)
- 0.9m (3ft) USB 3.0 A->B cable (2)
- 0.45m (1.5ft) Mini-DIN 9 Digital I/O cable (1)
- AC adapter and cable (1)
- Strong, rigid carrying case (1)
- Latest software version is downloadable free of charge