Bee PROTO Board
The Bee PROTO Board from MikroE is a high-performance, low-power solution to add wireless communication functionality through the ZigBee module. Compliant with the IEEE 802.15.4 standard, this additional board features ATZB-24-A2/B0 ZigBit wireless module with an innovative balanced dual-band chip antenna. Backed with top-quality radio performance and easy integration, the Bee PROTO Board operates in the high-sensitivity 2.4 GHz ISM frequency range. The embedded 802.15.4 / ZigBee software provides standard-based wireless connectivity for a wide range of applications. It communicates to the microcontroller through simple UART communication interface using TX and RX pins. Selectable by jumper, it uses a 3.3V or 5V operation.
Bee PROTO Board makes a great option for building automation & monitoring, automated meter reading, industrial and environmental monitoring, security, inventory management and more.
- Based on the ATZB-24-A2/B0 ZigBit wireless module
- with BitCloud embedded software, with serial bootloader and AT command set
- Compliance with IEEE 802.15.4 standard
- Innovative balanced dual chip antenna design with gain of approximately 0 dBi
- Worldwide license-free operation on 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Ample memory resources for user software application
- Capability to write own MAC address into the EEPROM
- High RX sensitivity: -101 dBm
- Up to 3 dBm output power
- Very low power consumption: <6
- Communication through simple UART interface
- Selectable 3.3V or 5V power supply
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: ATZB-24-A2/B0 ZigBit Module
The ATZB-24-A2/B0 is an ultra-compact ZigBit Module offered in a small footprint and low profile for optimum fit in all kinds of devices. Compatible with IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee stack, it eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming RF development. Designed to operate using very low power consumption, the Bee PROTO Board provides extended battery life. .
Dual Band Chip Antenna
Fabricated from solid dielectric ceramic material, this compact design chip antenna provides linear polarization. Matched to 50 ohm, this dual band chip antenna is an ideal choice for single or multi feed options, Bluetooth / WLAN, high density applications, or other dual band wireless applications.
Operating Power Voltage
Bee PROTO Board comes with an on-board Supply Select jumper that allows the user to choose the power supply source between 3.3V and 5V. .
Bee PROTO Board User Manual
- Bee PROTO Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!