BIG8051 Development System
The BIG8051 Development System is a multi-functional development board that combines power, beauty, and quality. Designed for Silicon Labs C8051Fxxx microcontrollers, this sophisticated development system comes loaded with numerous peripherals, such as Serial Ethernet, Serial Flash, Serial RAM, Serial EEPROM, MMC/SD card, CAN, USB-UART, ZigBee, piezo buzzer, and so on.
The presence of four serial memory modules including, EEPROM, RAM, Flash, and MMC/SD mass storage provide the microcontroller with enough storage space. It is equipped with a highly integrated 8-bit C8051f040 microcontroller featuring a powerful 8051 core with 25 MHz performance. The BIG8051 Development System can be programmed using a USB Debug Adapter that comes with the development system.
The on-board Ethernet module allows the development system to access the LAN network via the RJ45 connector while the built-in piezo buzzer on the BIG8051 Development System allows emission of audio signals. For connecting the microcontroller to the external USB devices, it is equipped with the USB UART module. The board includes 64 LEDs that indicate the state of each microcontroller I/O pin.
- Full-featured development system for 8051 microcontrollers
- Numerous peripherals on-board
- Four memory modules to expand memory space
- Powerful C8051f040 microcontroller in TQFP package
- USB Debug Adapter programmer
- High quality SMD components
- Analog to digital conversion of voltage signal
- Access to LAN network
- Power supply range: 9-32V DC or 7-23V AC
- 64 LEDs
- Support for alphanumeric 2x16 LCD display and 128x64 GLCD display
- Support for DS1820 temperature sensor
- Input/output ports
- RoHS compliant
C8051F040 8051 8-bit Microcontroller
The C8051F040 MCU is a powerful mixed signal 8-bit microcontroller that features 25 MIPS performance, 64 kB Flash, 12-bit DAC, CAN, SM Bus, and other peripherals. This analog intensive MCU has 3 comparators, VDD monitor, watchdog timer, and a
- BIG8051 Development Board (1)
- USB Debug Adapter with USB Cable (1)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
- CDROM with documentation and code examples (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!