BlueMore500 Bluetooth UART Module
The Eikon BLUESMALL240 is the smallest SMT Class 1 Bluetooth interface module, with a 3.3V logic level UART interface.
- Wireless Bluetooth v1.2 Class 1 Interface with a 100m range
- Core : BlueSmall240
- No drivers required. Responds to standard AT commands
- Based on Bluesmall240.
- Can be mounted on your PCB like a normal surface mount component
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Based on CSR BC03 Multimedia core
- Small size: 16mm x 14mm x 2mm
- 2 x digital output signals
- 1 x Serial interface (300 to 421,600 baud), 3.3V
- SPI interface for firmware upgrades
- Very low cost
The Bluemore500 is a compact and complete module incorporating a Bluesmall240 module. It's specially designed for serial cable replacement (UART) on embedded systems. Note: The Bluemore500 has 3.3V serial logic levels. To connect to a RS-232C interface you must use a level translator interface or select the Bluemore600 module. No drivers or firmware modifications are needed on your system since the Bluetooth stack runs on the module itself with the powerful eikonAT firmware.
- BlueMore500 Bluetooth UART Module (1)