BlueSmall240 Bluetooth SMT Module
The Eikon BLUESMALL240 is the smallest SMT Class 1 Bluetooth interface component, just perfect for wireless UART applications.
- Wireless Bluetooth v1.2 Class 1 Interface
- 100m range
- No drivers required. Responds to standard AT commands
- Can me mounted on your PCB like a normal surface mount component
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Based on CSR BC03 Multimedia core
- Small size: 16mm x 14mm x 2mm
- 12 x digital I/O signals
- 1 x USB interface
- 1 x Serial interface (300 to 421,600 baud), 3.3V
- SPI interface for firmware upgrades
- Very low cost
The Bluesmall240 is ideal for adding Bluetooth connectivity to your microcontroller. It has a 100m range. No drivers needed, just setup it using AT commands and use as transparent air cable. No drivers are needed on the host processor since the Bluetooth stack runs on the module itself. It can be mounted and reflow soldered as a normal SMT component.
- BlueSmall240 Bluetooth SMT Module (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!