BusBee Serial Bus Analyser
The CWAV BusBee captures I2C, SPI, Async, USB, CAN, 1-Wire, Sync Serial, and I2S bus and streams to disk in real time. Captured data can then be analysed in raw and decoded packet form.
- Capture serial data stream in real time
- Stores data to disk as the data arrives
- Runs indefinitely (until your disk fills)
- Captures entire test sequences
- Monitors embedded system data flows during normal operation
- Processes or stores Megabytes, Gigabytes or Terabytes of data
- Special Viewer to view and search through the captured data files quickly
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP or Windows 2000 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems
Capture the streaming real-time data flowing in your embedded design easily with the BusBee Serial Bus Monitor. The BusBee will collect the raw data from Serial, I2C, I2S, Async, USB Full and Low Speed, SMBus, 1-Wire or CAN busses and store the data to disk in real-time.
- BusBee Test Pod (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB Cable
- 5 multicoloured Test Leads with 0.025 square sockets on the end - perfect for plugging into PCB headers"
- 5 Test Clips suitable for DIP or surface mount parts
- Getting Started Guide