CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro
The Total Phase TP360210 CAN/I2C activity/evaluation board is the ideal tool for the embedded systems developer working with CAN and I2C protocols.
- Test and debug with known working CAN and I2C slave devices
- Interface directly with the Komodo CAN Solo or Duo Interface and the Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter
The CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro is the ideal tool for the embedded systems developer working with CAN and I2C protocols. This board provides known-good target devices to help developers get up and running quickly.
Target devices featured on this activity board can operate as CAN nodes or I2C slaves. The CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro is compatible with the Komodo™ CAN Solo interface, the Komodo™ CAN Duo interface, and the Aardvark™ I2C/SPI Host Adapter.
- Test and debug with known working CAN and I2C slave devices.
- Interface directly with the Komodo™ CAN Solo Interface, the Komodo™ CAN Duo Interface or the Aardvark™ I2C/SPI Host Adapter.
Figure 1: CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro.
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
DAC081C085 Single Channel 8-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (NXP Semiconductors)
- Motion Sensor
LIS33DE 3-axis Linear Accelerometer (ST Microelectronics)
- Light Sensor
APDS-9300 Ambient Light Photo Sensor (Avago Technologies)
- Port Expander #1
PCA9554AD 8-pin Port Expander with pins configured as inputs or outputs (NXP Semiconductors)
- Joystick, LEDs, and Port Expander #2
TPA511GLFS 2-axis Joystick with five output pins (C&K Components)
PCA9554AD Port Expander communicates the status over CAN and I2C (NXP Semiconductors)
- Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
AT90CAN32 8-bit ADC on the AT90CAN32 MCU (Atmel)
- LCD Display
NHD-0208AZ-RN-YBW 2x8 character LCD Display Module (Newhaven Display International)
- Temperature Sensor
DS75 Digital Thermometer and Thermostat (-55°C to '°C) (Maxim Integrated Products)
Example code for the CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro is available in C, C#, Python, .NET, VB.NET, and VB6 as part of the Komodo™ Software API and Shared Library package in the Downloads section of this website. README.txt files are included in the package to explain each of the examples.
- CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro (1)