CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro
The Total Phase TP360210 CAN/I2C activity/evaluation board is the ideal tool for the embedded systems developer working with CAN and I2C protocols.
- Test and debug with known working CAN and I2C slave devices
- Interface directly with the Komodo CAN Solo or Duo Interface and the Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter
The CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro is the ideal tool for the embedded systems developer working with CAN and I2C protocols. This board provides known-good target devices to help developers get up and running quickly.
Target devices featured on this activity board can operate as CAN nodes or I2C slaves. The CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro is compatible with the Komodo CAN Solo interface, the Komodo CAN Duo interface, and the Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter.
- Test and debug with known working CAN and I2C slave devices.
- Interface directly with the Komodo CAN Solo Interface, the Komodo CAN Duo Interface or the Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter.
Figure 1: CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro.
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
DAC081C085 Single Channel 8-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (NXP Semiconductors)
- Motion Sensor
LIS33DE 3-axis Linear Accelerometer (ST Microelectronics)
- Light Sensor
APDS-9300 Ambient Light Photo Sensor (Avago Technologies)
- Port Expander #1
PCA9554AD 8-pin Port Expander with pins configured as inputs or outputs (NXP Semiconductors)
- Joystick, LEDs, and Port Expander #2
TPA511GLFS 2-axis Joystick with five output pins (C&K Components)
PCA9554AD Port Expander communicates the status over CAN and I2C (NXP Semiconductors)
- Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
AT90CAN32 8-bit ADC on the AT90CAN32 MCU (Atmel)
- LCD Display
NHD-0208AZ-RN-YBW 2x8 character LCD Display Module (Newhaven Display International)
- Temperature Sensor
DS75 Digital Thermometer and Thermostat (-55??C to ???C) (Maxim Integrated Products)
Example code for the CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro is available in C, C#, Python, .NET, VB.NET, and VB6 as part of the Komodo Software API and Shared Library package in the Downloads section of this website. README.txt files are included in the package to explain each of the examples.
- CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro (1)