CAN SPI Click Board 3.3V
The MikroE CAN SPI 3.3V Click Board is known to be the best accessory board designed to add CAN (Controller Area Network) connectivity to the microcontroller with SPI interface. The 3.3V version is exclusively designed for serial communication on 3.3V microcontrollers. The communication board features a high-speed SN65HVD230 CAN transceiver that serves as the interface between a CAN protocol controller and the physical bus. It provides a CAN serial communication physical layer in accordance with the ISO 11898 standard. CAN SPI click.
- Based on the SN65HVD230 CAN transceiver circuit
- In accordance with the ISO 11898 standard
- Low-current Standby Mode, 370
- Supports 1 Mb/s operation
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Screw terminals for easy connectivity; power LED; node termination jumper
- Low current standby operation
- Automatic thermal shutdown protection
- Affordable solution; compact design
- Temperature ranges: Industrial (I): -40
- High input impedance allows for up to 120 nodes on a bus
- Uses 5V power supply only
IC/Module: SN65HVD230 CAN Transceiver
Compatible to the specifications of the ISO 11898 CAN physical layer standard, SN65HVD230 is a 3.3V CAN transceiver with standby mode. It is designed for data rates up to 1 Mbps. It comprises of a variety of protection features, including device and CAN network robustness.
Node Termination Jumper
In the CAN network, if the CAN SPI click board is the first and the last node, then.
J2 jumper should be placed. On the other hand, if the board is a node in the middle, jumper should be removed. .
- CAN SPI Click Board - 3.3V (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!