Cheetah SPI Adapter
The Cheetah SPI Adapter from Total Phase is a high-speed, bus powered USB 2.0 device that allows you communicate over the SPI interface, at speeds up to 40+MHz. Designed to communicate with the SPI-based, high speed flash memory, this SPI adapter is the perfect tool for developers to for developing, debugging and programming SPI-based systems.
- High-Speed SPI Master signalling at up to 40+MHz.
- Transaction queuing for maximum throughput
- Fully Windows, Linux and Mac OS X compatible
- Royalty-free API
- Free Flash Center flash programming software available
- Clusterable for production programming
- Free Cheetah GUI software available
- Cheetah LabVIEW driver available
- Low cost. No maintenence fees.
- Quantity discounts available - please ask
High-Speed USB 2.0
The Cheetah adapter is a bus-powered, High-Speed USB 2.0 device. This provides two major benefits. The data captured by the Cheetah adapter are transferred to the computer under test at an impressive speed of 480Mbps. As a bus-powered device, the Cheetah adapter does not require a power adapter. This makes the Cheetah adapter the ideal tool for engineers in the field. Just plug it into a High-Speed USB 2.0 port on your ZeroPlus-Laptop and you are ready to go.
The USB interface also serves as the power interface of the adapter, hence, an external power supply is not required. These benefits make this adapter an ideal tool when on field that allows you to just plug in the adapter to your laptop and start monitoring the traffic in an instant.
No Hidden Fees. The Cheetah SPI Host Adapter comes complete with software and free of charge updates.
Another advantage of the USB interface is that it allows you to easily upgrade the Cheetah adapter even when on field. The upgrades generally include software and firmware that are compatible with all the latest technology found in modern devices.
Programming a SPI Flash Memory Device using the Cheetah SPI Adapter
- Cheetah SPI Host Adapter Unit (1)
- 1.8m (6ft) USB A->B cable (1)
- Latest software version is downloadable free of charge
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!