CodeGRIP for STM32
The CODEGRIP™ for ST STM32™ is the first Programmer / Debugger for STM32 Cortex M0, M3, M4 and M7 microcontrollers with a *WiFi or USB-C interface.
Now you can debug and program your target board remotely. This is ideal if your target board is located in an inaccessible place such as a hazardous environment, in an agricultural setting or high-rise building.
Do more, safely, and with less effort!
The Wifi Licence is available separately.
- The latest STM32 debugger/programmer for STM31 M0, M3, M4, and M7 devices
- Fast USB-C interface
- WiFi interface (licence required)
- Over 852 STM32 MCUs supported
The World's first ARM Cortex Debugger over WiFi
The CODEGRIP SUITE
The CODEGRIP Suite is a powerful software tool. It is used to intelligently manage programming tasks, as well as various other options and settings of the CODEGRIP.
Effortless programming with Complete Control over MCU's
Wireless connectivity and USB-C connector allow seamless and effortless programming of a huge number of various STM32 based microcontrollers, providing users with both the mobility and the complete control over the microcontroller programming and debugging process.
Plug and Play
USB-C debugger enables effortless programming/debugging over generic USB driver connection without the need for additional driver support.
To better understand the functions of the CODEGRIP Suite and module, please read the CODEGRIP Manual.
- CODEGRIP for STM32 Programmer / Debugger (1)
- CODEGRIP ADAPT V1 10-pin, 0.1" pitch adapter(1)
- ARM Cortex Debug Adapter (1)
- USB-C Cable (1)
- USB-C to USB-A male adapter (1)
- Flat Cable with 10-pin 0.10" pitch female connectors (1)
- WiFi Antenna, right-angle SMA connector (1)
- Damage-resistant protective box (1)
- User Manual (1)