Compass Click Board
Now add compass to your design using the new Compass Click Board™ from MikroElektronika to your design. This accessory board incorporates an ultra-compact LSM303DLHC e-compass module that showcases low power consumption and high performance. The module has a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor. It also features 3 magnetic field channels and 3 acceleration channels. Compass Click Board™ provides a 16-bit data output through I2C serial bus interface.
Designed to just plug directly into a MikroBUS socket after soldering the header pins, the module features two independent programmable interrupt generators meant for free-fall and motion detection. The IC interface transmits readings, which are processed, and used to determine the earth's magnetic north pole. Compass Click communicates with the target board MCU through the MikroBUS I2C (SDA, SCL), INT and RST lines.
It makes an ideal choice for a range of applications, including a compensated compass, position detection, map rotation, pedometer, display orientation, and many more. It is designed to support 3.3V power supply only.
- Based on LSM303DLHC
- Accelerometer and compass combined in a single device
- 3 magnetic field channels and 3 acceleration channels
- 1.3 to
- Embedded temperature sensor
- I2C serial interface
- 16-bit data output through I2C interface
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators
- Operating temperature range: -40
- 3.3V power supply only
- Compact and easy to implement
- RoHS compliant
- Easy integration
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: LSM303DLHC E-compass Module
Compass Click carries a high performance LSM303DLHC E-compass Module, available in a plastic land grid array package. This module has linear acceleration full scales of.
- Compass Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)