Introduce fast and exceptional quality graphics even on 8-bit microcontrollers with little RAM and Flash using ConnectEVE. The board components include a FT800Q graphic controller and a 480x272 pixel 4.3" TFT colour display AT043B35 with LED backlight. Twelve components (widgets) supported by FT800Q chip, transparency support, anti-aliasing and other features will make your designs shine. Featuring 3-in-1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, the ConnectEVE board is primarily designed to be used as an additional display on MikroElektronika Easy development boards. The display is driven by a HX8257 display controller that delivers unparalleled graphic performance with each pixel displaying 262K different colours.
To provide input functionality, the TFT display is covered with a resistive touch panel. The ConnectEVE board has two headers (2x5 and 1x10) for simple connection with other development boards and peripheral devices. Furthermore, it has mounting holes to the corners for simple integration.
- A 4.3" colour graphics display with touchscreen and audio
- Even 8-bit microcontrollers can run GUI devices; FT800 easily handles 4.3" touch screen at 480
- Resistive touch panel
- Supported in Visual TFT software for easy GUI creation
- Free FT800 library available for mikroC, mikroBASIC and MikroPascal compilers, with examples
- Based on the Hitachi HX8257A display controller
- 3-in-1 functionality: display, audio and touch operations
- 12 components (widgets) supported natively, plus transparency support, anti-aliasing, etc.
- One 5 or 10 header is all it takes to add the display to an existing device
- Convenient mounting holes in each corner
The easy to use FDTI's FT800 integrates resistive touch controller, audio processing, and graphic controller onto a low-cost, single-chip solution in order to save you time and money while reducing power demands. The FT800 comes preloaded with useful features like fonts and sounds in ROM, making it suitable for many applications.
Large 4.3" Touch Screen
The ConnectEVE board features a 4.3" TFT colour display with 480x272 pixel resolution, driven by an HX8257A display controller capable of showing unparalleled graphical content. It can easily drive TFTs even with 8-bit microcontrollers.
Connect Eve Board User Manual
- ConnectEVE (1)