Current Click Board
The MikroE Current Click is a complete electric current measurement solution that supports bandwidth up to 500 kHz. This add-on board includes a high-speed, voltage output INA196 current shunt monitor, a 12-bit resolution MCP3201 ADC, a low-dropout, micropower MAX6106 voltage reference, as well as two on-board screw terminals.
The package includes four shunts with different values: 0.05.
- Complete current-sensing solution
- Bandwidth: Up to 500 kHz
- Selectable AN or SPI communication interface
- Four shunts included in the package
- On-board screw terminals for easy connection
- Current measurement in wide ranges
- No Output Capacitor Required
- Compact design
- Silk screen markings
- Offers easy integration to mikroBUS form factor
- Use either 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
The Current Click Board™ includes:.
- INA196 Current Shunt Monitor: This high-speed current shunt monitor with voltage output can sense drops across shunts at common-mode voltages from 16V to +80V, independent of the INA196 supply voltage.
- MCP3201 12-bit ADC: Combining performance and low power consumption, MCP3201 can be added to any PIC microcontroller. It features 100k samples/second, 1 input channel, and low power consumption (5nA typical standby, 400
Current Click Board User Manual
- Current Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)