The EasyPIC v7 is top selling PIC Development Board for 370+ Microchip PIC MCUs in DIP packaging.
It features USB 2.0 programmer/debugger and over 17 essential modules necessary in development. Board comes with PIC18F45K22.
- Based on the MCP4921 single-channel 12-bit DAC
- Output setting time: 4.5
- Easy to connect using on-board screw terminals
- Compatible with all mikroE development boards
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Single channel voltage output
- Industry standard Serial Peripheral Interface with 20 MHz clock support
- 2.7V to 5.5V single-supply operation
- Easy connection with peripheral devices using IDC10 connectors
- Extended temperature range: -40
- Designed for use with both 3.3V and 5V systems
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: MCP4921 12-bit Voltage Output Digital-to-Analog Converter
MCP4921 is a single channel 12-bit buffered voltage output DAC that operate from a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply with Serial Peripheral Interface. It offers very high accuracy and low noise performance, which makes it highly suitable for consumer and industrial applications.
The DAC Board has a jumper J1 that allows user to set reference voltage (Vref) by placing it in adequate position. In order to set reference voltage of 4.096V, place jumper J1 to 4.096 position. To set the board to Vcc reference voltage (3.3V or 5V), position jumper J1 in Vcc position.
The DAC Board serves as a perfect option for a wide range of consumer and industrial applications, such as set point or offset trimming, precision selectable voltage reference, motor control feedback loop, digitally-controlled multiplier/divider, calibration of optical communication devices, and so on.
DAC Board User Manual
- DAC Board (1)