DDS-3005 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The DDS-3005 from Hantek is a high-performance and powerful 5MHz arbitrary waveform generator with a high-precision frequency counter. Like other products from the Hantek family, this waveform generator delivers a stable and pure spectrum of the generated signal.
It also boasts an array of functions and signal parameter settings that make this waveform generator and ideal tool for research work in the field as well as a learning aid in technical institutions.
- Signal Frequency Range: 0-5MHz ; Frequency Counter range: 0~2.7GHz
- Outputs: One-channel of Arbitrary Waveform ; 8 Bits signal; Synchronized signal.
- Inputs: Two-channels of Frequency counter; 8 Bits signal; External Trigger
- Arbitrary Waveform can be edited by mouse.
- General waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Saw-tooth, TTL, White Noise, Gauss noise, Exponent, AM and FM
- Adjustable parameters include Amplitude, Frequency and Offset
- The data file
- Utilises DDS technology. High accuracy and resolution, wide software support
The Hantek DDS-3005 is supplied with an application program that helps you use the generator easily and effectively.
You can choose the regular waveforms and set the parameters. The Arbitrary Waveform can be edited point by point or just by draw the curve arbitrarily on the screen by the mouse like drawing a picture! It also has the advanced and unique digital input and output, synchronized signal outputs and external trigger input for digital electronics research Two channels of Counter and Frequency measurement inputs. The data format is completely compatible with that of Tektronix oscilloscope and waveform generator. The DDS technology enables the high frequency accuracy, high waveform resolution, high reliability, and wide software support. .
- DDS-3005 Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
- User Manual (1)
- CD-ROM with application program (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!