DC to 50MHz PC Based Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Excellent value for money
- Outputs Sine (to 75MHz), Square, Ramp, Trapezoid, Exponent, Gaussian noise, White noise, AM/FM or Arbitrary waveform to 25MHz
- 50MHz frequency counter
- Programmable digital output
- The waveforms can be stored in the built-in flash and recalled
- USB interface, bus powered (self powered hub recommended)
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, and Windows 7 compatible
- Includes support for LabVIEW, Visual Basic, Visual C, Delphi and C Builder
- Multiple units can be controlled by a PC to create multi-phase waveforms
- Lightweight, easy to carry
The Hantek DDS-3X25 is supplied with an application program that helps you use the generator easily and effectively.
You can choose the regular waveforms and set the parameters. The Arbitrary Waveform can be edited point by point or just by draw the curve arbitrarily on the screen by the mouse like drawing a picture! It also has the advanced and unique digital input and output, synchronized signal outputs and external trigger input for digital electronics research Two channels of Counter and Frequency measurement inputs. The data format is completely compatible with that of Tektronix oscilloscope and waveform generator. The DDS technology enables the high frequency accuracy, high waveform resolution, high reliability, and wide software support.
Hantek DDS-3X25 AWG Users Manual
- DDS-3X25 Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- BNC to BNC Cable (1)
- User Manual (1)
- CD-ROM with application software (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!