DIGI POT Click Board
The DIGI POT Click Board is a compact accessory board that incorporates a MCP4161 single-channel digital potentiometer. With a single resistor network, this digital POT features an 8-bit (256 wiper steps) resolution. DIGI POT click communicates with the target board microcontroller using industry standard SPI interface. DIGI POT click offers WiperLock Technology allows application-specific calibration settings to be secured in the EEPROM. The MCP4161 module is available with a resistor value of 10 k?
- Based on the MCP4161 8-bit digital potentiometer
- Resistance value: 10k
- WiperLock Technology which allows unlimited reprogramming and locking of the wiper setting
- SPI compatible interface
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Compact design; affordable price
- Easy to integrate into the design
- Wide operating voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Extended Temperature Range: -40
- Low-Power consumption
IC/Module: MCP4161 8-bit Single-Channel Digital POT
MCP4161 is a non-volatile, single-channel digital potentiometer with 8-bit register network resolution. It uses SPI compatible interface and is useful for devices that need factory trimming or recalibration. With WiperLock Technology, this module allows automatic recall of potentiometer wiper settings. .
Power Supply Selection
DIGI POT click is designed to operate using a 3.3V or 5V power supply. It is soldered in 3.3V position by default. However, the onboard PWR SEL zero-ohm SMD jumper can be resoldered to 5V position if it is to be used with 5V development system. .
- DIGI POT Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!