Digital Potentiometer Board
The Digital Potentiometer Board includes a SPI Interfaced single-channel digital potentiometer MCP41010. The board enables you to set potentiometer values from 0 to 10 kΩ. It comes with many simple and ready-to-use examples.
- A digitally controlled 10Kohm digital potentiometer
- Potentiometer or Rheostat configuration options
- 8-bit: 255 Resistors (256 Steps)
- Zero-scale to full-scale wiper operation
- SPI-compatible serial interface
- Standby current: 1uA (max)
- Configurable 5-pin female IDC interface to host system
- Micro screw terminals for easy connections
- Wide Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Wide Bandwidth (-3dB) Operation: 1 MHz (typ.)
- Extended temperature range: -40
- Compatible with both 3.3V and 5V systems
The Digital Potentiometer Board features a single-channel digital potentiometer MCP41010 with 8-bit resolution (256 wiper steps) and industry-standard SPI™ serial interface. The wiper position varies linearly and is controlled via the SPI interface. The resistance value of the digital potentiometer goes up to 10 kohm. It features outstanding AC/DC characteristics and consumes less than 1 µA during static operation.
- Digital Potentiometer Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!