Digital Potentiometer Board
The Digital Potentiometer Board includes a SPI Interfaced single-channel digital potentiometer MCP41010. The board enables you to set potentiometer values from 0 to 10 kΩ. It comes with many simple and ready-to-use examples.
- A digitally controlled 10Kohm digital potentiometer
- Potentiometer or Rheostat configuration options
- 8-bit: 255 Resistors (256 Steps)
- Zero-scale to full-scale wiper operation
- SPI-compatible serial interface
- Standby current: 1uA (max)
- Configurable 5-pin female IDC interface to host system
- Micro screw terminals for easy connections
- Wide Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Wide Bandwidth (-3dB) Operation: 1 MHz (typ.)
- Extended temperature range: -40
- Compatible with both 3.3V and 5V systems
The Digital Potentiometer Board features a single-channel digital potentiometer MCP41010 with 8-bit resolution (256 wiper steps) and industry-standard SPI serial interface. The wiper position varies linearly and is controlled via the SPI interface. The resistance value of the digital potentiometer goes up to 10 kohm. It features outstanding AC/DC characteristics and consumes less than 1 µA during static operation.
- Digital Potentiometer Board (1)