The DMX-Break is a 'Break-Out Box' for DMX512. It is primarily intended for engineers and allows the pins of the DMX512 XLR connector to be individually isolated. It also provides a switched termination, a data activity light and can also be used to convert from XLR to RJ45.
Every tool box should have a DMX-Break.
- Supports DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A and RDM
- Fitted with XLR5 (DMX IN and OUT)
- Fitted with RJ45 (Ethercon DMX IN and OUT)
- Supports XLR to RJ45 conversion
- Built-in switched terminator
- Dual activity monitor LED
- Multiple Test Hooks for Scope, Meter and Logic Analyser
- Mounted on a DIN-rail adapter for protection and convenience.
Multiple Scope and Meter monitoring points are provided which simplifies the tasks such as checking end of line termination and measuring common mode voltage. .
The test points also provide a simple way of connecting the ZeroPlus LAP-C logic analyser range. The LAP-C includes a protocol decoder for DMX512, which provides a convenient way for the design engineer to verify DMX512 bus timing and packet decoding. .
The product is supplied with a DIN Rail adapter. This can be retained to provide protection to the module or removed if not required.
- DMX-Break breakout module (1)
- User Guide (1)