The DMX-Break is a 'Break-Out Box' for DMX512. It is primarily intended for engineers and allows the pins of the DMX512 XLR connector to be individually isolated. It also provides a switched termination, a data activity light and can also be used to convert from XLR to RJ45.
Every tool box should have a DMX-Break.
- Supports DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A and RDM
- Fitted with XLR5 (DMX IN and OUT)
- Fitted with RJ45 (Ethercon DMX IN and OUT)
- Supports XLR to RJ45 conversion
- Built-in switched terminator
- Dual activity monitor LED
- Multiple Test Hooks for Scope, Meter and Logic Analyser
- Mounted on a DIN-rail adapter for protection and convenience.
Multiple Scope and Meter monitoring points are provided which simplifies the tasks such as checking end of line termination and measuring common mode voltage.
The test points also provide a simple way of connecting the ZeroPlus LAP-C logic analyser range. The LAP-C includes a protocol decoder for DMX512, which provides a convenient way for the design engineer to verify DMX512 bus timing and packet decoding.
The product is supplied with a DIN Rail adapter. This can be retained to provide protection to the module or removed if not required.
- DMX-Break breakout module (1)
- User Guide (1)