DSO-1060L LCD Oscilloscope
The Hantek DSO-1060L is a dual-channel, 60MHz bandwidth hand-held oscilloscope and digital multimeter with built in colour LCD and LAN interface.
- Large, 5.7 TFT colour LCD with LED backlight"
- Dual-channel oscilloscope with 60MHz bandwidth (250MSa/s)
- X-Y mode
- Trigger on-channel 1,-channel 2 or external. Timebase delay facility
- Measurement of Vpp, Vamp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vmid, VBase, Vavg, Vrms, Tcrms, Preshoot and Overshoot.
- Automatic time measurement of Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Pulse Width and Duty Cycle
- Maths functions: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and FFT
- Comparison of measured signal against reference waveforms with Pass/Fail test. Useful for production testing
- Digital multimeter mode (6000 counts) with analogue bar graph. Measures DC Voltage (10μV to 800V, AC Voltage (10μV to 600V, DC Current (10μA to 10A), AC Current (10μA to 10A), Resistance (100mΩ to 60MΩ), Capacitance (5nF (10pF res
- Powered by internal Lithium-Ion battery with 6 hours duration on full charge
- USB 2.0 full speed interface
- Software Win 7, Vista, Win XP, Win 2000 and Win NT compatible
- Waveforms can be saved as jpg, bmp or MS Excel/ Word files
- LabVIEW, VB and VC interface available
The Hantek DSO-1060L Digital oscilloscope offers exceptional waveform viewing and measurement in a compact, lightweight package.
Hantek DSO-1060L LCD Scope Users Manual
- DSO1060 Hand-held Oscilloscope (1)
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
- x1/x10 Oscilloscope probes (2)
- Multimeter Test leads 1.2m (pair)
- AC mains power supply (plug type according to delivery address)
- Printed Manual
- CD-ROM containing application software