DSO-5202B USB Oscilloscope
The Hantek DSO-5202B is a dual-channel, 200 MHz bandwidth digital storage oscilloscope with a 1 GSa/s sample rate.
- 200MHz Bandwidth
- 1GSa/s Sample rate (25GSa/s equivalent)
- Large 7" colour display (600x480)
- Record buffer length 1M samples
- Trigger modes: edge/pulse, wifth/line selectable, video/slops/overtime etc
- USB Host and Slave connectivity
- Multiple automated measurements
- Maths functions including FFT spectrum analysis
- Software included for real-time PC analysis
The DSO-5202B features a 7 inch, colour TFT-LCD screen with 800x480 resolution. The DSO-5202B comes with 2 passive probes that are switchable between 1:1 and 10:1 input ratio. Also included is a USB cable, a power adapter, and a CDROM that contains the manual and software to interface the unit with a Windows PC.
Hantek DSO-5202B LCD Scope Users Manual
- DSO-5202B USB Oscilloscope (1)
- 200MHz scope probes (2)
- USB Cable (1)
- Power Cord (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!