DSO-8060L Multifunction Oscilloscope with Ethernet Interface
The Hantek DSO-8060L is a dual-channel, 60MHz hand-held oscilloscope, digital multimeter and waveform generator with built-in colour LCD and Ethernet interface.
- Large, 5.7 TFT colour LCD with LED backlight"
- Dual-channel oscilloscope with 60MHz bandwidth (250MSa/s)
- X-Y mode
- Trigger on-channel 1,-channel 2 or external. Timebase delay facility
- Measurement of Vpp, Vamp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vmid, VBase, Vavg, Vrms, Tcrms, Preshoot and Overshoot.
- Automatic time measurement of Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Pulse Width and Duty Cycle
- Maths functions: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and FFT
- Comparison of measured signal against reference waveforms with Pass/Fail test. Useful for production testing
- Digital multimeter mode (6000 counts) with analogue bar graph. Measures DC Voltage (10μV to 800V, AC Voltage (10μV to 600V, DC Current (10μA to 10A), AC Current (10μA to 10A), Resistance (100mΩ to 60MΩ), Capacitance (5nF (10pF res
- Digital Waveform Generator with 12-bit D/A: Sine, Square, Ramp, Trapezia, Exponent, AM/FM and DC. Frequency range 1Hz to 25MHz. 4KSa memory depth
- Powered by internal Lithium-Ion battery with 6 hours duration on full charge
- USB 2.0 full speed and Ethernet interfaces
- Software Win 7, Vista, Win XP, Win 2000 and Win NT compatible
- Waveforms can be saved as jpg, bmp or MS Excel/ Word files
- LabVIEW, VB and VC interface available
The Hantek DSO8060L is the dual-channel digital oscilloscope with built-in multimeter and waveform generator. Bandwidth is 60MHz. The real-time sampling rate is 250MSa/s. Frequency range is 1-25MHz. The Multimeter Mode lets you measure AC/DC current and voltage, resistance, capacitance, continuity and Test diodes. This hand-held digital oscilloscope is ideal for production test, field service, research, design, education and training involving applications of analogue circuit tests and troubleshooting. .
The DSO8060L is fitted with an Ethernet Interface to facilitate fast upload of captured data. .
- DSO8060L Hand-held Oscilloscope with Ethernet Interface (1)
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
- x1/x10 Oscilloscope probes (2)
- Multimeter Test leads 1.2m (pair)
- AC mains power supply (plug type according to delivery address)
- Printed Manual
- CD-ROM containing application software
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!