Easy24-33 v6 Development Board
The Easy24-33 v6 Development System is a full-featured, general-purpose development board intended for programming and experimenting with PIC24 and dsPIC33 devices from Microchip. This development system features an on-board USB 2.0 programmer with MikroICD support that acts as an interface between the microcontroller and a PC.
The on-board LvPICFlash programmer can be used for external programming. It comes equipped with a wide range of peripheral modules, such as Touch Sense, Serial RAM, Serial EEPROM, Piezzo Buzzer and many more, which enable user to easily simulate the operation of the target device. The Easy24-33 v6 Development System comes with a PIC24F16KA102 microcontroller included in a 28-pin DIP socket. The board is provided with a 14-pin socket, an 18-pin socket, two 20-pin sockets, and three 28-pin sockets in order to install any of the 60 supported microcontrollers.
The Easy24-33 v6 board features a large prototyping area to design customized circuits right on the board. The on-board screw terminals and header pins enable access to power and I/Os. For power supply, the user can either go for a +5V PC power supply via the USB programming cable or use an external power supply source.
- Development system for PIC24 microcontroller based devices
- PIC24F16KA102 processor installed
- Multiple DIP sockets support over 60 MCUs
- 2x16 character LCD display w/ backlight
- Fast, on-board USB 2.0 programmer with mikroICD
- Every I/O pin connected to push button and LED
- I/O pins configurable with pull up/down resistors
- Capacitive touch keypad
- On-board USB UART module
- Serial EEPROM module
- 23 LEDs and push buttons
- External ICD connector
- USB or external power supply source
- n-board pads for placing additional boards
- Power supply: 7V-23V (AC) or 9V-32V (DC)
The low-power PIC24F16KA102 microcontroller comes with a broad peripheral feature set and enhanced computational performance. It features 16-bit modified Harvard architecture with operational performance up to 16 MIPS. It comes with nanoWatt XLP Technology that makes it an ideal choice for power constrained and battery powered applications. It provides five different oscillator options to develop a range of application hardware.
The Easy24-33 v6 development system supports a wide range of PIC24 and dsPIC33 microcontrollers. The new version of the LvPICFlash software supports the newly released PIC24 and dsPIC33 MCUs.
On-board LvPICFlash Programmer with mikroICD
The user may simply write a program in one of the dsPIC or PIC24 compilers, generate a .hex file to be loaded into the microcontroller using the mikroProg Suite for PIC program, then program the microcontroller using the on-board LvPICFlash programmer. The built-in debugger (mikroICD) is used for testing and debugging programs in real time by communicating to the microcontroller through the microcontroller's pins used for programming.
Power SupplyThe Easy24-33 v6 development system can use either use +5V PC power supply through the USB programming cable, or an external power supply source via an AC/DC connector
- Easy24-33 v6 Development (1)
- PIC24F16KA102 device
- USB Cable (1)
- CD with software, drivers and examples in C, BASIC and Pascal (1)
- Printed documentation includes: Easy24-33 v6 manual, Easy24-33 v6 schematic, mikroICD manual and quick guide for installing USB drivers