Easy8051 v6 Development System
Easy8051 v6 Development Board is a new development tool for Atmel 8051 microcontrollers. Designed for designing and testing 8051 projects using the AT89 family of microcontrollers, this fully contained board includes a high-performance on-board USB 2.0 programmer that connects to the PC via USB cable. The on-board 16-bit I/O port expander MCP23S17 uses SPI communication. The Easy8051 v6 Development System comes with a range of integrated peripherals, such as a 128?
- Development system for 8051 microcontroller based devices
- Supports 14-, 16-, 20-, 28- and 40-pin 8051 devices
- Includes a AT89S8253 microcontroller
- High-performance on-board USB 2.0 8051 programmer
- 16-bit Port expander for two more I/O ports
- Serial 2x16 LCD display support
- Support for GLCD display with backlight
- 38 LEDs
- MCP3204 ADC
- Menu keypad on-board
- Silkscreen marking on both front and back of the PCB
- Three potentiometers for GLCD/LCD contrast control
- RoHS compliant
Manufactured by Atmel, the AT89S8253 microcontroller is a low-power, high-performance 8-bit microcontroller with 2 Kb of EEPROM Memory and 12 Kb of Flash Memory for storing programs. It has a maximum operating frequency of 24 MHz. Compatible with 8051 family, it is made using Atmel high-density nonvolatile memory technology. This versatile solution with downloadable flash makes a great choice for many embedded control applications. .
The Easy8051 v6 Development System includes eight separate sockets for 8051 microcontrollers in DIP14 (two pinouts), DIP16, DIP20, DIP28, DIP40, PLCC32, and PLCC44 packages. The use of two sockets in DIP14 package depends solely on the pinout of the microcontroller in use. The jumpers J7, J8, and J16 next to the DIP40 socket and oscillator are utilized for selecting functions of the microcontroller pins. .
The Easy8051 v6 board can be powered either by the USB programming connector or through an external barrel jack (9-32V DC or 7-23V AC). A jumper J11 enables the user to select which input to use, and a power supply switch allows user to turn the system off.
- Easy8051 v6 Development Board
- USB Cable (1)
- CD with software, drivers, and examples in C, BASIC, and Pascal (1)
- Printed documentation that includes: Easy8051 v6 Manual, Easy8051 v6 Schematic Diagram, and Quick Guide for Installing USB Drivers
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!