Convert an analog voltage signal into the appropriate 12-bit digital number using the EasyADC Board. The board features a MCP3204 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) that is programmable to provide two pseudo-differential input pairs or four separate input channels. Designed for low-power consumption, EasyADC Board is compatible with all MikroElektronika.
- 12-bit resolution of Analog-to-Digital conversion
- 100 ksps max. sampling rate at VDD 5V
- 50 ksps max. sampling rate at VDD 2.7V
- 4 input channels
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Low power consumption (5nA typical standby, 400nA max)
- Communication over SPI interface
- Cost-effective solution
- Flexible pin selection using on-board DIP switches
IC/Module: MCP3204 4-Channel 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter
Microchip's MCP3204 is a 12-bit resolution A/D converter programmable to provide four separate channels. It is used to convert an analog voltage signal into the appropriate 12-bit digital number. Based on low power CMOS technology, this module operates over a broad voltage range (2.7V - 5.5V).
The EasyADC Board features a jumper J1 that allows user to set reference voltage (Vref) by placing it in adequate position. When jumper J1 is in 4.096V position, Vref pin is supplied with 4.096V. When jumper J1 is placed in Vcc position, Vref is supplied with Vcc voltage.
easyADC Board User Manual
- EasyADC Board (1)